My passion in design revolves around problem solving. My favorite part of a new project is initial talk with the client where I get to evaluate their needs/wants/desires and start the process of figuring out how to fit all those pieces together. I love the discovery phase, where I sketch ideas layouts, find cool ways to display information, and look into new and old methods for development.
For the past 4+ years I've worked at TriMark Digital. I'm currently the Senior Web Designer on staff. Since beginning the job in 2012, I've learned a tremendous amount. I've worked on 12+ websites that have launched over the years, countless social media posts, ad campaigns, a few logos, and quiet a few email designs.
What I'm Up to:
The Quick Guide
- I have a dog named Tako, and 2 cats, Merlin & Zelda.
- I graduated from NCSU, majoring in Graphic Design, and a minor in Art and Design.
- I have a full sleeve, its all Miyazaki Movies.
- I teach a cardio kickboxing class once a week.
- Last year I completed a Spartan Trifecta. Running 3 races from a 5K to a Half Marathon over the course of the year.
- As much as I try not to be, I'm a terrible speller.
Percent of Program Use Over the years
Types of Design
- Website Design
- User Experience Design
- Social Media Posts
- Email Design
- PPC Display Ads
- Flyer & Print Design
- After Effects
- Experience Design